- It provides days of training with specific, related topics so that students can choose to attend only those days that teach topics applying to them. Don’t want mortgage compliance? Don’t attend day 4. Don’t want to learn about a compliance program? Don’t attend day 6.
- It prepares students who are interested in doing so to take the RegTrac exams and obtain their Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designation. Anyone wishing to do this should order their exams from CUNA and have them sent to the Association for exam proctoring.
On February 15, the training will cover Deposit Operations Compliance including:
- Truth in Savings
- Regulations D/Reserve Requirements
- Regulation E/Electronic Funds Transfer
- Regulation CC/Funds Availability
- Uniform Commercial Code Articles 3 and 4
- Uniform Commercial Code Article 4A and Regulation J
And the best part for those who are already CUCE certified? The UCUA’s compliance school will count as continuing education for CUCE re-certification.
Sign up today!