In every credit union today, the ability to build the member relationship with every visit is more critical than ever before. The short, easy-to-remember tools to overcome the fear of selling and improve confidence that participants will gain from this training session are:
- Knowing how your credit union rates in the market will build your confidence
- Understanding your own personality style to improve one-on-one contact with members
- Becoming aware of how to cross-sell to different sensory styles
- Being prepared to cross-sell by leading with benefits not features – two quick questions
- Having one-minute cross-sells to successfully suggest products to members quickly
The session is designed for tellers, member service representatives or call center representatives. Those credit union professionals who supervise these staff positions will also gain insights into how to better coach their employees for cross-selling success.
Speaker: Nicollete Lemmon is the president of LemmonTree Enterprises, Inc., with divisions of LemmonTree Marketing Group, Lemmon Publishing Group, and Credit Union Marketing University, all serving clients nationwide since 1984. She is an experienced, dynamic speaker and trainer, having sold thousands of video training sets as well as in the rental program of the Business Training Library. With years of experience working with credit unions, she has spoken to thousands of credit union professionals, executives and volunteers and conducted in-house training programs. She is also the author of Successful Marketing Strategies (for the credit union industry) and Almost Famous: How to Market Yourself for Success.