Policy makers drown in a sea of messages from constituents. There are so many interests vying for attention, that it's important for ... Read More
16th Annual Women's Golf Tourney
- All women credit union members, staff, and volunteers are invited.
- This is a four-member Scramble. Each team will hit four drives, select the best, hit four second shots from there, etc.
- Once you reach bogey golf, pickup and head to the next hole.
- Various prizes will be awarded.
- Any caddy and mulligan proceeds from this golf tournament will go directly to 100% For Kids Foundation.
Fees and Sponsorships
- Individual: $100 (includes green fees, cart, and lunch.)
- Team of four: $400
- Optional Caddy: $45
- Hole Sponsor: $150 (confirm sponsorships with Marilyn or Liz)
- Snack Sponsor: $400.00
- Lunch Sponsor: Contact Marilyn
If your credit union can contribute a prize, please contact Marilyn Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Liz at email@example.com.
Caddy for Hire!
Each foursome may bring a male “caddy” to assist with the cleaning of their clubs, aligning putts, etc. for a $45.00 fee. Men can “caddy only” and will drive their own cart and will NOT be allowed to golf.
Caddy Proceeds will be donated to 100% For Kids Foundation.
All course rules apply as in regular play.
Please print each player’s name on the score card. To keep track of the drives, write each hole score in the column of the person whose drive was used. All score cards must be returned to the small conference room by the restaurant at the completion of golf.
- Closest to the Pin - #2
- Longest Drive - #13
- Fundraising Hole - #5
Bring some cash for prize tickets
All prize drawings will be awarded during lunch.
dateThu, Aug 2, 2018 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Bountiful Ridge Golf Course
2430 S Bountiful Blvd
Bountiful, UT 84010